Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to my SWEET hubby!

Today is my husbands birthday, which is really fun! I made him cupcakes starting with cinnamon sugar mini cupcakes and then went for the vanilla w/ cream cheese frosting. Of course I colored the frosting blue his favorite color! Then I was rushing to get Shaina from school and was carrying Jaeli down, and we fell down the stairs. (she's ok. I'm ok. nothing to see here folks, move along) I dented the breadbox on our way down and knocked over all the cupcakes so they were not as pretty.. BUT i did manage to get them loaded up into the car (baby and all) and got Shaina (a little late, but not bad) and her friend Danielle and we headed for downtown. I managed to miss the exit to his work, which is REAL bad because you are DOWNTOWN Los Angeles and ummm yeah, not good.. BUT we made it before he left work thanks to the fabulous female attorneys he works w/ helping me out by stalling him and the fake meeting we held in the conference room to yell SURPRISE Happy Birthday!

He said it was the best birthday ever! That made it all worth it.

We then went to the sports store and picked up a new softball bat. We came home and I made Lemon Herb Chicken over spaghetti noodles and french bread and now he's off for a Wed. night softball game!

Happy Birthday, Sweetie. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment