Thursday, October 15, 2009

The sun it out today, which i'm a little sad about... I really wish it was raining again so i was not more tempted to hit up the park then do this pile of laundry.

So, have i mentioned that Shaina has a boyfriend? last night Ryan came up and asked if i knew my daughter was on the phone at 11:30pm. I asked how she was all of a sudden just MY daughter? Then I asked if he took the phone from her room, of course he said no - rookie.
Shaina asked me a couple days ago if i liked having a teenage daughter. Is that a trick question? Really? My answer, "I do. I like seeing the decisions you make and I love to be around you. I love it that we can talk and get ready together. But it's hard too because I want to protect you from all the hard things that teenagers endure".

Jaeli is starting to tell me when she goes potty, but everything is poo poo. LOL She's growing up way to quickly and I just know she's going to be asking me if i like having a teenage daughter before I know it!

1 comment:

  1. oh PS- if you don't like spelling and grammar mistakes then you're reading the wrong blog :)

    ReplyDelete