Friday, October 16, 2009

where's my HUG?

So, I was doing dishes this evening like the good house keeper you all know me to be. Jaeli was being really demanding and just wanting to play, which is cute and all but I really needed to get this stuff done. Ok - truth, the house keeper had just done it all and I was cleaning up after myself trying to KEEP it clean, I can't take her credit for it being clean in the first place. This entire house would look like my teenage daughter's room if it were all up to me.

anyway, Jaeli wanted me to play with her - I really was only ignoring her for a small amount of time. Well she came up behind me for what I THOUGHT would be a hug. She does that, she walks up and hugs tight and goes, "awwwwwweeee". I love it, it's sweet and loving and yes, she learned it from moi. But guess what? She's mad, she wants to play and she didn't hug me from behind as I was putting them pans away... she BIT MY ASS H.A.R.D ! Who does that? Oh yowza.

So yeah, I think I have teeth marks and the first thought from my mind was that I hope Ryan does not think it's the mail man that bit me, although with all those packages he has to deliver all the time I'd sure he'd like to slap me.

Anyway, I'm better now for those inquiring minds and tomorrow I plan to fully play with Jaeli all DAY. NO DISHES. We're going to wake up and hit the local park for a little Halloween fun and a puppet show (no not the little finger puppets) and then the day is open for all day Jaeli fun! :)

1 comment: