Wednesday, October 14, 2009

First blog ever...





Hello! Wow -my first ever blog!!! I've wanted to set up a blog for a very long time. I'm creating this when I should be doing so many other things. Getting my screaming toddler out of her booster seat, doing laundry, dishes, all those things in life that seem to build up faster than I can keep up and still, I'm blogging away happy as can be.

So I'm uploading photos right now and I have some really good memories, I remember before we had digital photos i would hold photos in my hands and just sift though them time and time again. Look at each detail so close and over and over.

So, I'm Stephanie. I have a happy family (well speaking for myself) I have a very loving husband, Ryan. A level -headed and beautiful 15 year old teenager, Shaina. And an ever so adorable and active, charming toddler, Jaeli. Life with them is wonderful.

So, I'm not sure what to really say. I just wanted to get this off the ground. Hoped to be able to keep my family and friends updated on our life in this busy world. So hopefully you enjoy it.

Is anyone else really worried about swine flu and to vaccinate or not to vaccinate? I am. I really don't like feeling confused and not knowing what is best for my own children. That is something i'm just not used to feeling and to be quite honest, I don't like it. I know that was random, but that's what is going on in my mind - all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment