Saturday, November 7, 2009

loves me not clothing

loves me not clothing

I just got home from Amy's house! We had such a blast and it was so good to see her again and just hang out. She paid me back, when she was here Jaeli was really sick. And when I got to her place her lil Savvy got sick :( Lucky it was a quick one that seems to have passed by quickly.

We got a ton done, lots of packing from her Holiday line. We stayed up late and pushed it all out in two days! We had quite the assembly line going...

I sure will miss Denver, but not as much as I missed my sweet Hubs and Shaina bear. Shaina is at a concert tonight and I'm anxiously awaiting her to get home so i can give her a huge hug!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a good friend you are and those of us who received our packages so fast are grateful you were able to lend Amy a hand. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete