Sunday, March 28, 2010

time just flies too fast

jaeli is 2 now.
Shaina is 16! how did this happen? I just love having a teenager, Shaina is a fun girl. Her attitude is terrible and she's smug, and knows more than I do (most ppl seem to) Jaeli has hit a very wild crazy two year old phase. She bites, A LOT. It's hard on my heart, I have a very hard time taking her around other kids for much of anything. I have friends who want to get together and I just cringe - I just know she's going to bite someone and what can you do? I've actually tried it all, time out, bit her back, Tabasco on her tongue (she liked it) I just don't know what to do!

sigh.

We had a huge sweet 16 for Shaina and 75 of her friends (ok, 12 were "chaperones") we had such a nice time. It was the party of a lifetime for her and Ryan & I will never regret having it. We dressed up like the 1920's era and it was so beautiful and classy. We had a candy buffet with all pink and brown candies, including a three tier dish of truffles . We had a custom made drink bar with all cute drink names like Shaina Temple, Blue Shai - Tini, and Shay on the beach! ha.

My babies, my world - I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment